"Firmware 1.0.393 - July 25th has a ton of fixes and new functionality. Enjoy
- Network selection menu updated
- Better communication of important details, including current active connection
- Wi-Fi list now auto refreshes
- Various bug fixes
- Improvements to download speed over Ethernet
- Wi-Fi is now disabled when Ethernet is active (to increase performance). Removing Ethernet will re-enable Wi-Fi.
- Fixed an issue where downloads could get stuck in the “in Queue” state
- Changed the automatic controller pairing popup to occur after 2 minutes if the console is turned on and no action is taken. Also reworded the screen to make it clear already paired controllers can simply be turned on to connect
- Better handling of case where user changes their password on the web while logged into the console
- Fixed an issue where entering too many characters in the search window could cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where pressing the system button on two separate controller at the same time would register as a double tap
- In the Make menu, if the selected game hasn’t been downloaded yet, the "O" button now goes to the details page
- Pulled various page headers into the safezone, to avoid it looking like there is an overscan issue with the OUYA menus."